Setting the Standard
Each Vcella Kiln is equipped with:
- A single set point temperature controller. This unit has full scale readouts of both, set value (SV) and process value (PV, temperature in the kiln).
- A fully programmable controller may be added. This unit allows the owner to program temperature, as well as ramp and soak values.
- Standard left-hand opening door (optional right-hand opening door
can be installed);
- 6 foot cord;
- Setter plate.
(Model Shown: TL 400)
To insure firing efficiency and reliability, Vcella Kilns are
constructed to include:
- Stainless steel case with heavy duty angle iron frame;
- interior walls of 2300F insulating fire brick;
- Solid block 2000F back-up insulation that will not pack down or
burn out during prolonged use;
- Plug doors to insure minimum heat loss;
- Heavy duty hinges to prevent sagging;
- Solid arch plate to prevent insulating brickdust from dusting
into wares being fired;
- Fast firing at low amperage.
(Model Shown: 80)
Our Concern for Safety Shows
Because we want you to work in the safest environment possible,
our Kilns feature:
- Exterior walls that can be touched without danger because of a
4 inch highly efficient interior insulation;
- Only a 3 inch air space operating requirement;
- Safe operation at high temperatures for extended periods;
- Door hinges that allow door opening clear of the working area;
- Easy access through the front loading door.
(Model Shown: TL 16)